search for more here

Custom Search

new hairstyle



last monday i followed oni to kotaraya cos she need to re-rebond her hair. so while waiting for her in the saloon, the hairstylist ask me if i would like a new haircut& a treatment. so i thought, why not?i always want to get rid of the dead-end and damaged hair. so she gave me a book full of pictures of variety of haircut. and i chose one that needs my hair to be layered out a bit.not much, only a bit.



she then gave me treatment to my hair to revive it up and make it smoother.then she cut my hair according to the style i chose and and blow it.when it's done, i thought i look like Tushee who's wearing a wig in 'Sindarela' drama.mine looks like a wig as well but its actually real hair ya.and a nicer version.when i'm done, i still have to wait for another 2 hours for oni to finish rebond her hair.so i went around the complex twice. first i just take a look.then back to oni.then i got bored again and i decided to get myself a new shoes.
i forgot what's the shop name but the price is only RM 20.damn cheap.i only wanna wear it to class, so why should i buy the expensive one.what matter is the price,simple and nice..

0 dress(es):