search for more here

Custom Search

life goes on

it has been a while since i last posted on this blog. ohh that was so last year. now I've graduated and land myself a contract position in DHL Cyberjaya. I've started work early last month and still looking for a permanent job.I am just filling in a position replacing the librarian who's on maternity leave for two months. so you see, a job as a software librarian is kinda boring. when you don't have cd's to burn/organize/update/no one requests any application, we basically have nothing to do. so what I did was online throughout the day. while browsing through the web for jobs & vacancies everywhere, i found a lot of internet money-making jobs. some of them are paid surveys and paid-to-read ads.well i signed up for these two though I'm not really sure I can earn a living thru it. maybe just for a side income, which i hadn't received much yet.and while i continue browsing, i accidentally click and sign up for this vemma builder thingy. it took me some time to read their web when at last i discover i had to make payment & to join this team.and it was kinda expensive too. 19.95 USD/ RM 340.hey! i didn't even get my first salary yet. and not to mention the monthly maintenance. i need to pay for the office fees and required to purchase the mangosteen juice. damn expensive!! so i just close the page. the next thing i know, my email was full with their offering me to upgrade. so i did my homework, i browse through the web (again!) to find out about it. there are some people who called it a scam and some admit they gained succes with it, but you have to work for it. of course it does. if i joined, i need to promote my vemma webpage online.i didn't even know how to advertise. so i think and think..and i got confused.is it really a scam?or does it not?and do you provide courses to  teach us to advertise our page?if i joined, maybe not now.maybe sometime later..when i have more money in my pockets.

take yourself a look at their web www.generatemoney.vemma.com

0 dress(es):